10 Best Home Covid Test Accuracy are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Home Covid Test Accuracy In 2022
List The Best Home Covid Test Accuracy Reviews
BD Veritor At-Home COVID-19 Digital Test Kit, Rapid Digital Results in 15 Minutes to Compatible iPhone and Samsung or Google Smartphone, No Human Interpretation Needed, Includes 2 Tests
$9.99 in stock
- TRUSTED RESULTS: Uses the same hospital-grade technology that doctors trust.
- RESULTS INTERPRETED BY A SMARTPHONE: The First At-Home Covid-19 Rapid Test Kit To Use A Smartphone To Interpret, Deliver, And Display Results; No Human Interpretation Needed; FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- DIGITALLY READ, SAVE, SHARE & PRINT RESULTS: Gives a simple negative or positive test result in just 15 minutes, using words not lines; automatically saves results in the free Scanwell Health app; check that your mobile device is compatible with the app (see product images for a complete list of compatible devices.)
- CHECK SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY: Works with iPhone, Google, and select Samsung smartphone models and operating systems. Check the product’s featured images or the BD Veritor At-Home website for a complete list of compatible devices. Be advised: New devices are regularly added to the list.
- EASY TO USE, PAIN-FREE LOWER NASAL SWAB: 5 easy steps with video and written instructions included; No lab or prescription needed.
Lucira Check It Single-Use COVID-19 Test, The Only FDA Authorized Molecular Single-use Test, Results at Home in 30 Minutes – 1 Test
- PCR-QUALITY ACCURATE RESULTS YOU CAN TRUST: Symptoms or not, Lucira Check It is 98% accurate at detecting SARS-CoV-2 compared to one of the best lab PCR tests. Detects Omicron variant and subvariant BA.2
- MOLECULAR TEST, NOT AN ANTIGEN TEST: Like lab-based PCR tests, this test amplifies virus genetic material for accurate, early detection. See description for more details
- EASY TO USE, RAPID RESULTS: Includes a shallow nasal swab with easy-to-follow instructions. Results anytime, anywhere in 30 minutes or less
- LUCI PASS, YOUR DIGITAL VERIFIED TEST RESULT: Text “LUCI” to 44544 after your test to get a downloadable Lucira COVID-19 test result on your phone for travel, work, school, and events
- SINGLE-USE: The box includes everything you need for 1 disposable test. Authorized for children ages 2-13 when administered by an adult, and for self-administration in ages 14 and older. Store and use between 59- 86°F
iMounTEK Digital Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer for Babies, Kids and Adults, 1S Fast & Accurate Digital Reading, Non-Contact & LCD Colorful Display, Fever Warning System & 99 Sets Of Memory
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Offers a high degree of accuracy through medical infrared technology and optimized algorithms. Validated and recommended by pediatricians based on clinical research and study. Ensures fast, easy, and precise readings, while reducing false or misleading readings. ±0.2℃/ ±32.36℉ accuracy, safeguard the health of your family and friends during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- FEVER WARNING SYSTEM & 99 SETS OF MEMORY: Features a fever warning system that will indicate the temperature status with corresponding screen backlights. You can adjust the warning temperature by pressing the Mode/Up /Down Button. Comes with enough memory for 99 sets of readings that you can easily access. Quickly check the overall progression of temperature and track/record the changes of body temperature over a long period of time. You can easily delete the recorded data manually at any point.
- EASY-TO-READ LED DISPLAY: 1S fast test and reading appears on a clear LCD screen with backlight. The silent mode and non-contact method is ideal for reading baby's/infants temperature without waking them up and disturbing them. 0.4in-1.19in measuring distance is recommended.
- SAFE & EASY: With mercury thermometers, you have to worry about glass breaking or swallowing mercury. Our thermometer is easy to use and easy to clean and disinfect. Measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly, and provides the ability to retake a temperature quickly. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable via pressing the button ℃/℉. Non-contact approach reduces the risk of spreading sickness or disease between people being evaluated. Ideal healthcare thermometer to track and aid daily health.
- INDUSTRY LEADING CUSTOMER SUPPORT: You can continue to rely on iMounTEK to offer the markets most competitive prices, paired with industry leading customer support, and all backed by a one year, full manufacturer's warranty on new products or a 90 day limited warranty for refurbished products!
Ellume COVID Test Kit, At Home COVID-19 Home Test Kit, Rapid Antigen Self Test, Results in 15 minutes to your free mobile app, FDA Emergency Use Authorization, 12 Pack
- ELLUME COVID-19 HOME TEST APP. Our rapid test syncs directly to an app on your smartphone to guide you through the test with simple step-by-step instructions. The app clearly displays your negative or positive result in words and can be saved and shared with others as proof of result.
- GROUNDBREAKING FLUORESCENT DETECTION TECHNOLOGY. The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test is the only home test to use innovative fluorescent detection technology, previously limited to healthcare professionals, to detect COVID-19 infection.
- DETECTS COVID-19 VARIANTS. This test is designed to withstand mutations to the virus as it targets a protein in the virus (nucleocapsid protein), which remains largely unchanged in SARS-CoV-2 variants. Ongoing testing program monitors the test to confirm it covers the latest variants as they appear.
- AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL. This test is authorized for domestic travel in the U.S. and is available for international travel with an AZOVA video observation session, sold separately via AZOVA. Only tests with FDA EUA such as Ellume COVID-19 Home Test can be used for this purpose. Restrictions apply.
- INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT AVAILABLE. The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test may be fully reimbursable through your health insurer. Please contact your insurer directly for further information about reimbursement options and making a claim.