10 Best 2 Person Card Games are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best 2 Person Card Games In 2022
List The Best 2 Person Card Games Reviews
3UP 3DOWN Card Game for Families, Kids, Teens, Adults, 2-6 Players per Deck
- A FAST-PACED DISCARD GAME WITH A SURPRISING FINISH: Looking for a new card game for the whole family? Well, the original 3UP 3DOWN is PERFECT for kids, tweens, teens, adults, families, and friends who love family-friendly board games and card games (2-6 players/deck; ages 7+).
- AWARD-WINNING FUN FOR EVERYONE: The goal in this family game is simply to get rid of your cards before your family and friends can. Pure fun for everyone from 6-year olds, all the way to the grandparents.
- THE SURPRISE is that three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck | This innovative portable box of amusement is the perfect choice for parties, sleepovers, vacations, road trips, and summer camp. Have fun playing this exciting social card game everywhere!
- EASY-TO-LEARN (3 minutes) AND QUICK-TO-PLAY (10 minutes) the best game for moms and dads that want their sons and daughters (and even neighbors and grandparents!) to spend some quality time together and laugh. 3UP 3DOWN helps everyone disconnect from electronics and build relationships. Gamers of all ages enjoy this quick, tabletop card game. Gets easily addictive with each player wanting to play again and again. Not just another quick play & forget card game that catches dust!
- Each game includes 84 cards and English instructions) | For fun with more than 6 players, just add another deck - a multiplayer party game, can be played with 8-12 players! | Our discard game makes an awesome gift - the perfect stocking stuffer; 3UP 3DOWN: “LET’S PLAY ANOTHER ROUND!”
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play.
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.
Couch Skeletons Card Game for Two Players
- These spooky sassy skeletons are looking for a couch to crash on
- Be the first player to fill the couch seats with your skeletons
- Quick and easy game for 2 players
- Great for kids, teens, and adults
- Fits in the palm of your hand - great stocking stuffer!
The Grimwood: A Slightly Strategic, Highly Chaotic Card Game
- 68 standard poker size cards (2.5 x 3.5 )
- 2-6 players
- Ages 12 & Up
- About 30 min to play
- Includes 1 rule booklet and 4 rule cards
Nexci Scrimish Card Game - Strategy Games for Two Players Including Adults, Teens, Kids and Families That is Easy to Learn for Party or Travel
$9.99 in stock
- FUN AND FAST-PACED GAME - Quick and simple epic 10-minute battles of strategy, memory, and misdirection.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES - Easy to play, Scrimish is great for families, teens, kids and adults. The strategy card game is suitable for children ages 8 years old and up and deal for family game night.
- HOW TO WIN: Uncover the other player’s crown card!
- PLAY ANYWHERE - Taking up minimal space, the strategy card game for adults and kids is perfect for sharing the fun at home and on the go.
- EXPANDABLE SET – The 50 card pack contains two decks, one red and one blue for two-person play. Add multiple decks to play large multiplayer games!
A Little Wordy by Exploding Kittens | A Clever Scramble Word Game of Tiles, Cards, and Clues | 2 Player Board Games for Adults and Teens, Letter Tile Game
- A Word Game For Two - A Little Wordy is a 2 player tile-unscrambling game for Adults, Teens, and Kids who love word games and board games. It’s a clever word game that doesn’t require a mighty vocabulary to outsmart your opponent.
- From The Creators of Exploding Kittens - A new board game for couples, families, and friends, by the award-winning, best-selling creators of Exploding Kittens and Throw Throw Burrito.
- Easy To Learn and Fun For all Levels - Guess your opponent’s secret word from their letter tiles and clues. Their word could be complex and impressive, or maddeningly simple, and either could win.
- A Compact, Travel Friendly Board, Word, and Card Game - Includes 16 playing cards, 81 letter tiles, 40 berry tokens, 2 drawstring bags for vowels and consonants, 2 dry erase "secret word" player shields and 2 dry erase markers.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2 Players, Ages 10+ - The perfect board game for a one-on-one game night with a family member or friend - big groups not required! An on-the-go game that’s great for camping, travel, road trips, picnics, quality time at home, and more!
Pandasaurus Games The Game - Family-Friendly Board Games - Adult Games for Game Night - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids (1-5 Players)
$10.99 in stock
7 used from $8.15
- Pandasaurus Games The Game Is The Perfect Game For Adults, Teens, And Kids Who Are Into Reading People, Working Together, And Figuring Out How Other Teammates Think
- Global Smash Hit With More Than 1.3 Million Copies Sold, Breaking Records And Winning Multiple Awards
- Highly Interactive Board Game, Where Everyone Must Work Together To Play All The Cards From Two Decks, Which Represent The Passage Of Time The Ultimate Game
- Multi Award-Winning And Nominated For The Prestigious Spiel Des Jahres—Game Of The Year. This Highly Addictive Card Game Pits Players Against The Game Itself
Reinhard Staupe's BLINK Family Card Game, Travel-Friendly, with 60 Cards and Instructions, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up
- Race in a head-to-head competition with Blink, the lightning-fast card game!
- Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, count, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles.
- Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game!
- Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round.
- Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
$16.79 in stock
- Hole In One: Play Nine, The Card Game Of Golf, Is A Fun And Exciting Twist On The Classic Game Of Golf. Just Like The Actual Game, The Person With The Lowest Score Wins
- All Ages: Recommended For Ages 8 And Up, Play Nine Has Easy To Follow Instructions And Simple Game Play So The Whole Family Can Join In On A Round And Play A Hole Or Two
- Play: Players Are Dealt 8 Cards With A Discard And Draw Pile At The Center. Players Then Take Turns Drawing, Discarding, Or Trading Their Cards For The Lowest Value Cards
- Any Occasion: Perfect For Family Game Night, Reunions, Holiday Parties, Or As A Down Time Activity, This Match Game Is Just The Thing To Keep Everyone Entertained And Having A Ball
Czech Games Codenames: Duet - The Two Player Word Deduction Game
$13.79 in stock
- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies
- Great with two players, or more